Klonopin is an effective modern drug for the treatment of epileptic seizures or panic attacks. It has a strong anticonvulsant and anti-panic effect. To date, Klonopin is one of the most powerful tranquilizers.
Klonopin is a third line drug for the treatment of myoclonic or akineticseizures. The epileptics are prescribed Klonopi only when other anticonvulsants showed extremely low therapeutic efficacy.
Klonopin can be purchased in the form of film-coated or orally disintegrating tablets. Each tablet contains 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg of the active ingredient Clonazepam.
|Tablet Package:||1mg, 2mg|
|Available Packages:||30, 60, 90, 120, 160, 200, 250, 300 pills|
|Payment Method:||VISA, MASTERCARD|
||Express Delivery Service|
|Where To Buy Klonopin?||Medscoopvilla.com|
- Film-coated Klonopi tablets should be taken whole, washed down with plenty of clean water. Food has no effect over Klonopi efficacy, so patients are allowed to take it both with food and on an empty stomach.
- Orally disintegrating Klonopi tablets are the most convenient dosage form for patients with frequent and intense seizures. They quickly dissolve in the mouth, and help prevent or quickly relieve cramps.
When Klonopin is intended to treat panic disorder, it can play the role of the only effective medication, or in combination with other antidepressants, e.g. Prozac, Depakene or Zoloft.
Klonopin effect exerts through a rapid and effective reduction in the frequency and intensity of seizures or panic attacks. The anticonvulsant and soothing effects of Klonopi are due to the fact that it enhances the effect of GABA and suppresses brain activity.
- Adults can take this tranquilizer both to relieve convulsive seizures and to reduce panic.
- Children older than 10 years of age are prescribedKlonopi only for the therapy of epileptic seizures.
- Older patients are advised to take Klonopi in minimum doses.
- With accompanying disorders, including respiratory, renal or salivary secretory, the dose of this anticonvulsant may require titration.
The treatment of the panic or convulsive disorder requires different dosing schedules for Klonopin. Daily doses of this anticonvulsant to relieve myoclonic or akinetic seizures are:
- 5 mg to 20 mg – for adults
- mg to 0.05 mg for children
Klonopin dose can be adjustedno more than once in 3 days. Depending on the intensity of the clinical response, the daily dose for adults can be increased by about 0.5 mg -1 mg, and for children – by 0.25 mg -0.5 mg.